What is drain re-lining?
In simple terms re-lining is the method of inserting a new pipe into an existing damaged pipe (crack”s, roots and blistered pitch fibre pipes) With no-dig technology we are able to repair the pipe without excavation reducing costs.
- Re-round damaged pitch fibre pipe
- Insert impregnated fibreglass liner inside length of drain
- Mould liner into place using air or water pressure
- Leave to cure
Benefits of Drain Re-lining:
- Minimal cost and disruption
- No costly excavation
- Performed from small manholes/confined spaces
- Repair pipes under homes, driveways and businesses
- Resistant to leaks and root intrusion
- Permanent structural repair
- Drain restored to full working order the same day